Flag poles & Banner stand( number of products: 34 )
In catholic culture, flags and banners are used for people believing in God as the visual tool on which they need to focus. The main usage of the flags and banners, historically and even in today’s world, is to make a declaration and act as a rallying point. Both these are essential to the Body of Christ and thus, symbolize unity and purpose for the specific nation, tribe, and family. People strongly feel that they have the right to display their flag and banner with stands and expect each person to treat them with respect.
The images and designs used for the flags and banners are unique to the particular group, symbolizing their hopes and dreams. The main purpose of both is to minister and glorify God. Here in this guide, you will get to know everything about the flags and banners used in the Catholic culture.
Specific ways to symbolically use flags and banners:
· A banner using pull-up banner stands can be lifted as the declaration of God's faithfulness as we witness his words come to pass.
· People blessed with the gift of dance can incorporate either flags, timbrels, or streamers in their praise and worship.
· In spiritual warfare (battle), flags can be utilized as a demonstration tool.
· One of the ways flags can be used by Catholics is to exalt the Lord or celebrate revival.
The symbolism of praise flags and banners:
Below-mentioned is the color guide associating worship flags and banners with different Biblical elements:
· Yellow: The yellow-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of faith, the glory of God, and anointing.
· Orange: The orange-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of the fire of God and deliverance.
· Fuchsia: The fuchsia-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of joy, right relationship, and communion.
· Scarlet: The scarlet-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of cleansing the soul and royalty.
· Red: The red-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of the Blood of Jesus, love of Christ, and redemption.
· Wine: The wine-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of the New Birth, overflow, mercy, and new wine.
· Purple: The purple-colored catholic flag poles and banners are used as the symbol of majesty mediator, royalty, wealth, kingship, and authority.
· Blue/Sapphire: The blue or sapphire-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of law, grace, commandments, prayer, heave, priesthood, the river of God, living water, Holy Spirit, overcomer, and divine revelation.
· Turquoise/Aqua/Jasper: The turquoise, aqua, or jasper--colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of sanction and healing.
· Green: The green-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of life, restoration, praise, growth, flourishing, and prosperity.
· Gold: The gold-colored flags and banners are used as the symbol of the foundation, holiness, sanctification, beauty, glory, divine light, precious, and righteousness.
In case you want to buy catholic flag poles and catholic banner stands to display holy flags and banners, then you should consider visiting our website. Ackermann liturgical Vestments supply professional flag poles and banner stands for churches made from qualitative and durable wood. All products available on our platform are supplied at a reasonable price to our customers.