St. Philip Neri Chasuble avec Dalmatique
Retour facile des produits en 30 jours à compter de la date d'achat sans donner de raisons
The "St. Philip Neri" style chasuble with matching roman dalmatic
The "St. Philip Neri" style vestment set includes all of the parts that would be required for the celebration of a Solemn Mass
- "St. Philip Neri" style chasuble.
- matching stole.
- matching burse, maniple and chalice veil
- Roman dalmatic
- Deacon stole
Simple, elegant and dignified design.
We using the highest quality metallic galloon trim.
Quality materials and craftsmanship.
- The chasuble is made of very durable fabric.
- Polyester fibres are very elastic, fabrics made of them almost do not crease, so is easy to maintain.
- Fibre blends are made to improve the fabric characteristics, They are resistant to fungi and bacteria.
- Thanks to the material used, the chasuble is light and lies very well on the Priest.
- We offer you a lining in excellent quality.
- It is slightly shiny and perfectly lay.
- The lining is made of very high strength polyester fibre.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.