Modello High Mass Set 739
Gold Solemn High Mass Vestments Set ideal for Easter time.
Elegant and dignified design.
Quality materials and craftsmanship.
it's difficult to show on a picture, but the embroidery made on velvet with golden gallon around looks amazing.
The gold gallon trim that goes around the vestments is soft and pleasant to the touch, so you don't have to worry about a scratch on the skin.
The High Mass set is fully lined with a golden shining lining.
- Roman cope with matching stole.
- Roman chasuble with matching stole
- 2 x Roman dalmatic with a deacon stole.
- Humeral veil.
- Burse, maniple and chalice veil.
- Vestments are made of very durable fabric.
- Polyester fibres are very elastic, fabrics made of them almost do not crease, so is easy to maintain.
- Fibre blends are made to improve the fabric characteristics, They are resistant to fungi and bacteria.
- Thanks to the material used, the chasuble is light and lies very well on the Priest.
- Golden gallons are made of metallized threads.
- We offer you a lining in excellent quality.
- It is slightly shiny and perfectly laid.
- The lining is made of very high strength polyester fibre.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.