Gothic Chasuble St. Joseph husband of Mary model 658
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Gothic chasuble with matching stole
- Set include: Gothic chasuble and Priest stole.
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made.
- Decorated of high quality embroidery.
- Made of light-weight fabric.
- Fabric: damask.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Gothic Chasuble St. Joseph husband of Mary model 658
Number of opinions issued: 1
Click a rating to filter reviews
This vestment is exquisite. The embroidery is quite beautiful, especially the figure of St. Joseph. This has the same quality I remember seeing in Roman Vestments when I was an altar boy nearly 70 years ago. And at a very reasonable price.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
|S||145 cm / 57 inch||120 cm / 47 inch|
|M (standard)||150 cm / 59 inch||130 cm / 51 inch|
|L||155 cm / 61 inch||140 cm / 55 inch|
|XL||155 cm / 61 inch||145 cm / 57 inch|