Roman style chasuble
- Set include: chasuble, stole, chalice veil, maniple and burse.
- This is a beautiful vestment, expertly and precisely made.
- Decorated of high quality orphrey.
- The light-weight fabric used.
- Fabric: damask.
- Set is fully lined.
- Outer fabric and lining are of matching colour.
- Vestments from Ackermann are easy for you to care for.
- We recommend that you wash your vestments on a normal warm or cool machine wash cycle.
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C.
- You can use steam irons. Avoid strong pressure.
- Do not tumble dry.
Trusted Shop guarantee
✔ Certified shop
We fulfil the Trusted Shops quality criteria, e.g. credit rating, cost transparency, customer service and data protection.
✔ Customer Service
We are proud of the highest rating of services, approved by our customers.
✔ Money-back guarantees
Automatic buyer protection up to €2,500 for all purchases.
Opinions about Roman Chasuble model 001
Number of opinions issued: 1
Click a rating to filter reviews
Just lovely! We purchased four colors of these well-made vestments. The fact that they can be washed is a huge plus -- and the price can't be beat!
The maniple, burse, and chalice veils are very simple -- with almost no decoration (so that they can be paired with any of this company's many vestments). It would be nice if there were an option to get some fringe or trim on them.
One other suggestion: the gorgeous embroidered banding is very thin -- and probably should be stretched a little tighter before sewing. With our altar down-lighting, every wrinkle/bunching shows up. In other lighting, there is no issue.
|Standard||93 cm / 37 inch||68 cm / 27 inch||56 cm / 22 inch||98 cm / 39 inch||60 cm / 24 inch|