Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of online store vestment.co.uk
1. The store sells liturgical robes (vestments) via the Internet.
2. All prices are gross (the VAT included).
3. Orders are carried out by the company:
Tax Identification No. PL593-239-47-44
4. By placing an order with the Internet store the Buyer accepts principles of sale arising from these rules.
1. When placing an order all boxes should be filled in.
2. After an order has been placed, the Buyer is sent an e-mail containing a confirmation link through which the Buyer confirms the placed order. The above-mentioned e-mail contains also all data provided when placing the order and the list of all ordered products.
3. Orders that have not been confirmed will not be carried out.
4. The Buyer will be informed by e-mail if products are unavailable at the moment and an order cannot be fulfilled. If a part of an order is unavailable, the Buyer will be informed about the order status and will make a decision on a further action (partial fulfilment, giving up the purchase).
Modes of Payment
1. The buyer can choose one of the following modes of payment:
- PayPal (payments via paypal account or payment cards)
- Bank transfer
- eService system (payments by payment cards)
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
2. Paypal account: email@example.com
3. Bank transfer data:
Account IBAN: PL 35 1140 2004 0000 3102 6392 2425
Account holder: Karol Lopusinski
BIC / SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK
Bank name: BRE Bank SA
4. Please state your number of order in the title transfer.
5. Customers can choose "pay later" during the ordering process
1. Goods are sent by courier
Exception: Brazil, Mexico and Chile - regular/priority mail.
2. Shipment costs depend on the weight of ordered products and country of destination.
3. Shipment costs are borne by the Buyer.
4. The store offers delivery of ordered products around the world.
The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Karol Lopusinski, Demlin 39D, 83-209 Demlin, Poland by phone no. +48 662057386 or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us: Karol Lopusinski, Demlin 39D, 83-209 Demlin, Poland, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us.The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised
Model of cancellation form
Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract
To: ACKERMANN Karol Lopusinski, Demlin 39D, 83-209 Demlin, Poland, email: email@example.com
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate."
Download withdrawal form click here
1. All products offered in the store are brand-new.
2. In order to lodge a complaint the Buyer should login to account click here, fill form and send back purchased products
3. If the complaint is accepted, the store replaces the product subject to the complaint with a defect-free one by sending it to the Buyer at its own expense.
4. If the replacement specified in point 4 is impossible (e.g. because of exhausted stock), the store will, at the discretion of the Buyer, offer another available product or return money to the Buyer.
5. Complaints concerning mechanical damage of products and/or shipment occurred in transport will be considered provided that a damage report has been drawn up in the presence of a product deliverer at the time of product delivery.
6. Complaints will be considered within 5 working days. The time limit for carrying out the complaint procedure depends on the type of reported damage.
1. The store reserves the right to make amendments to the Rules.
2. In any matters that have not been provided in these Rules, appropriate provisions of the Civil Code and other generally binding legal regulations should apply accordingly.